- For the most optimal burning experience, trim the candle wick to about 5mm above the wax prior to each use.
- When first lighting a new candle, allow the entire surface of the wax to liquify and form a melt pool that reaches the inner edge of the vessel.
- To ensure the most desirable candle performance, never burn beyond 4 hours at a time.
- Be sure to straighten and center the wick post-burn while the wax is still molten.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Burn within sight at all times.
- Keep away from drafts and burn on a suitable, heat resistant surface.
- Keep away from pets, children and any flammable materials.
- Keep your candle free from debris like wick trimmings, soot and dust at all times.
- Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least 5mm of non-molten wax at the bottom.